Road House Mafia signup

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Rulzzz, I am more excited for this game than my first.

I remember my first post in a mafia game. I was drunk, and said something along the lines of all of you ******* are mine. I will not forget that dodgeball game. Team Germany!

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
yes. For instance, in this gif she's wondering why it's so drafty.

TFdBYWj.gif

HRBLGLRB!!!!

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Rulzzz, I am more excited for this game than my first.

I remember my first post in a mafia game. I was drunk, and said something along the lines of all of you ******* are mine. I will not forget that dodgeball game. Team Germany!

I've toyed with this theme for awhile. I thought about making it my record breaking mayor theme but I think I've got the perfect theme for my record breaking hosting game. It the perfect mafia theme as it's a bunch on bad guys trying take over the town.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
I've toyed with this theme for awhile. I thought about making it my record breaking mayor theme but I think I've got the perfect theme for my record breaking hosting game. It the perfect mafia theme as it's a bunch on bad guys trying take over the town.

LEGO Movie?

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I have trouble reading what you write sometimes, through the rainbows and sunshines that it emits. But I find you tolerable from time to time :spinny:
It's funny, when Vaughn announced he was making his decision that Saturday and all the clone fans went ape ****. All i could think of was "where is Rabbuk and his expect a kick in the nuts comment" I blame you getting banned for not jinxing the decision with that. :twitcy:

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Took a long walk through the mountains yesterday, found a cool looking plant and smoked it. Long story short, it told me to join Mafia, so here we are.

Help Support Us

Become a patron