Rhoads New job

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
1) I rarely if ever wrote about Paul Rhoads

2) who the **** are you again?

3) Curt..who? You're drunk

2) good job circumventing controls so you can type a swear word

3) Curt me, as in someone who played in the game you mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
attachment.php

Good restart for him.

Watching the replay of the 2000 Insight.com bowl game on CycloneTV this past winter, Paul was the DC on the Pitt sideline.

As ISU was shredding their defense in the first half, the camera focused on "ex-ISU asst" Paul Rhoads with a deer-in-the-headlights expression

Maybe Pollard should of reviewed that tape before making a hire in 2008 :twitcy:

Finally! I've been saying for years that reviewing 15 year old tape to examine a potential coach's facial expressions is an important part of a coaching search.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
I'm really happy for Paul and honestly hope I'm lucky enough to bump into him down here in NW Arkansas. He's a great guy and I would love to thank him for his time at Iowa State. It's nice to hear from the Razorback fans here in the office that they are happy he's part of the Razorback staff.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
So because he made a smart-*** comment as a college player, he's an idiot to work for as an adult? Just overlook the track record since? I'm happy for Paul and hope he has much success. Arkansas and the SEC is a great place to start.

You don't seem to know much about Bielema's track record as an 'adult'. It's very similar to that of a hormone-infested college student.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
2 things:

How is Jambalaya not banned yet?

More importantly - congrats Paul. Good luck!

You cannot stop Jamby. You can only hope to contain him. (Translation: they won't ban him, so you can just ignore him, like most of us do.)

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I figured he'd take a year or two off, but good for him. I hope he does well there and parlays into another HC job in the future. :yes:

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
Just got off a flight from Dallas with Rhoads. Seemed very excited about the job and he was very appreciative of all the well wishes on the plane.

On a side note Baylors track team was also on the flight. Track girls clean up nice!!!!

Last edited: