Recruits coming to OU game

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
Where was HB today??

I thought I saw him in his usual spot in the front row of the student section on the ISU bench end... but I'm in the opposite corner balcony so I never know for sure if it's him. Although I think Ames plays DM Lincoln before the Energy game tonight so not sure if he'd be hanging around Ames this afternoon...

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
I thought I saw him in his usual spot in the front row of the student section on the ISU bench end... but I'm in the opposite corner balcony so I never know for sure if it's him. Although I think Ames plays DM Lincoln before the Energy game tonight so not sure if he'd be hanging around Ames this afternoon...

Nope he wasnt there, they had to be there early for the girls game.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
I wish he'd just remove "cyclone" from his username, he's not fooling anyone.

So, is this guy a (jay)hawk(eye) follower? I too easily forget that some people here are disguised ISU fans. But, we've got to bash on them just the same, I guess.

rburgess

Feb 8, 2007
Staten will for sure be top 50, probably top 25 or better, Gessell is about the same level of recruit as a Jordan Dykstra i would say. a top 150 guy, 3* probably.

Top 50 or top 25? I love to hear it, but that seems like a bold statement to make about a freshman. What makes you rate these two guys' potential so highly?

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
Top 50 or top 25? I love to hear it, but that seems like a bold statement to make about a freshman. What makes you rate these two guys' potential so highly?

Staten is getting like 20+ PPG as a freshmen on varsity. If you saw him today there is no way you thought he was a freshmen. Also espn ranked him in the top ten. I know its early but the potential is there.

Reactions: yCy

rburgess

Feb 8, 2007
Staten is getting like 20+ PPG as a freshmen on varsity. If you saw him today there is no way you thought he was a freshmen. Also espn ranked him in the top ten. I know its early but the potential is there.

That is exciting to hear. I am starting to like the idea of offering guys so early. It could prove to be a valuable way of doing things for the type of school we are. It does require some very good evaluators of talent, but GMac hasn't disappointed me so far in that regard.

San Francisco Cy

Jun 12, 2008
San Francisco

That was Colvin...

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
What a rotten thing to say. You shame Iowa State University, damage the MBB team, and demean Cyclone fans with such a useless, irrelevant, classless and unfriendly comment.

I hope others here, too, will blast you for making a disparaging comment about a 15-year-old kid.
Good call CyValley!

Kucyclone, perhaps you should think some before you post next time!

M. Gesell looks like a fine young man to me. And, if he can ball, you might like him at your school in Kansas also! :wideeyed:

Mike G.,
Hope you had a good visit to Ames, and welcome!

kucyclone

Jan 16, 2008
Seattle
All I said was that he "looks like a player". Please tell me how this is negative.

You guys took the comment and ran with it. Pot calling the kettle black, if you ask me.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
All I said was that he "looks like a player". Please tell me how this is negative.

You guys took the comment and ran with it. Pot calling the kettle black, if you ask me.

No, its the board calling you a jerk for your obvious bs post. Again, we urge you to post a picture of yourself so we can all be in awe of your exquisite physical attributes. C'mon hottie...

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
How do you look like a player in a head shot, *******? You are a troll and everyone's on to you.

StateFan12

Jan 23, 2009

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron