RECRUITING: Xavier Foster recaps official visit to Iowa State

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Hawk message board fans are to much. I was reading on one thread and they said Moss transferred because CJ Frederick, an unranked red shirt freshman was going to take all of his minutes. Which might be legit if Moss Transferred to Drake or something. However, Moss Transferred to a loaded Kansas team who is ranked either 1 or 2 depending on what ranking you are looking at. It's so laughable. They have a weird excuse for everything.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Hawk message board fans are to much. I was reading on one thread and they said Moss transferred because CJ Frederick, an unranked red shirt freshman was going to take all of his minutes. Which might be legit if Moss Transferred to Drake or something. However, Moss Transferred to a loaded Kansas team who is ranked either 1 or 2 depending on what ranking you are looking at. It's so laughable. They have a weird excuse for everything.

they love their redshirt guys.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
What makes you think being a better player would have protected Moss from losing minutes? If Frederick is friends with Conner and Pat, he’d play.

• Agree
Reactions: CQISU and GTO

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Iowa fans are in for a rude wake up call if they think CJ Fred and Nunge are gonna be any better than avg role players at best.

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
Iowa fans are in for a rude wake up call if they think CJ Fred and Nunge are gonna be any better than avg role players at best.
According to most Iowa fans, CJ Fredricks forced Moss to transfer to Kansas. He is a better shooter, defender, and penetrator than Moss. Better all around game

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
According to most Iowa fans, CJ Fredricks forced Moss to transfer to Kansas. He is a better shooter, defender, and penetrator than Moss. Better all around game

Right which is laughable since he has never played a game, he was not being recruited heavy by anyone, he had to redshirt because he was not ready yet (some of them will say he got hurt, ok). I mean it would make sense if they had a top 50 recruit coming in and Moss was like, Screw this I want some playing time so I am transferring to UNI or Drake. Nope, dude is like hmmmm, I think Ill transfer to one of the preseason top ranked loaded team in the country. It's a bizarre theory that one of them came up with and they all just ran with it.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

This is the single most annoying attribute of hok fandom. Hok world is the pinnacle of the sports universe to them. Nothing can surpass it because, well, they are hoks. Anything that contradicts their superiority has to have some explanation. Its like a modification of the wife being right joke.

There are two rules to being a hok fan:

1) Hoks are best at everything
2) If we are not the best, see Rule #1

And I am not exaggerating. Some other fan bases have it kNU comes to mind, but no one has it perfected like the Hoks.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
This is the single most annoying attribute of hok fandom. Hok world is the pinnacle of the sports universe to them. Nothing can surpass it because, well, they are hoks. Anything that contradicts their superiority has to have some explanation. Its like a modification of the wife being right joke.

And I am not exaggerating. Some other fan bases have it kNU comes to mind, but no one has it perfected like the Hoks.

Comrade Fran is always right.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

He only started like 90 games for them so was obviously going to ride the bench for their Big 10 champ team this year. :rolleyes:

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Fran & the Hok fan base are really a match made in heaven. Fran pumps his players up by telling the media that each of his players are "outstanding" in their abilities to drive, dish, shoot & defend. Plus, they are able to play positions 1-5. You'd think that he has the College version of the 2017 Golden State Warriors - EVERY YEAR! Because the typical Hok fan is still living in the 80s, they eat that crap up.
Compare that with Prohm. He singles out players when they have EARNED the accolades (see Zion G for reference). Humility & reality is what he is about.

Reactions: Acylum

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
Right which is laughable since he has never played a game, he was not being recruited heavy by anyone, he had to redshirt because he was not ready yet (some of them will say he got hurt, ok). I mean it would make sense if they had a top 50 recruit coming in and Moss was like, Screw this I want some playing time so I am transferring to UNI or Drake. Nope, dude is like hmmmm, I think Ill transfer to one of the preseason top ranked loaded team in the country. It's a bizarre theory that one of them came up with and they all just ran with it.
He was Mr. Basketball in Kentucky. Kentucky badly wanted him according to his uncle

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017

there are some of the stupids on here that still think Stanley is better, because they are so insecure they can’t ever admit anything

******* benjis dad still tries to claim miss st was their best win last year. Stupid ass non thinker continues to tell us how much more important they are to us, and that he only spends hours of his life on the site of a team he doesn’t really care about because of reasons.

imagine waking up in the morning and immediately logging into a hawk site to tell them how insignificant they are, and how little you truly care about them.

that’s what they do. Worthless

• Agree
Reactions: WalkingCY

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Brilliant play by Stanley there - turns a chip shot field goal into a miss

Solid, solid start for BF and the Iowa Yardage Leviathan

Edit: Who's the idiot that put this in the XF thread?

Last edited:

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
Isn't that the state where your uncles your brother? Just sayin...
With 1st round pick of 2020 NBA draft, Chicago Bulls select CJ Fredricks from University of Iowa. He schooled Isaiah Moss (possible starter for loaded Kansas team) in practice and forced him to transfer.