Johnston
LongWarlikeAgama-small.gif
TOE colors

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Don't know why else Bock would soften the blow this early if something Foster didn't break the news to Fran last night. Foster knows where he's going no matter what spin they put on it. They'll be respectful and say it came down to the wire when he commits too

Makes sense if you're trying to connect the dots. Fran makes his final in home visit and within 24 hours one of the CB guys makes a change on his prediction.
It doesn't guarantee anything but it's an interesting development. Why change it from Iowa to murky unless the guy had a good reason to believe that Foster is leaning towards ISU, or is at the very least torn between the two programs right now? Either way it's bad news for Fran because he's either already lost or he's now in a dogfight for a recruit that he should have had in the bag.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Makes sense if you're trying to connect the dots. Fran makes his final in home visit and within 24 hours one of the CB guys makes a change on his prediction.
It doesn't guarantee anything but it's an interesting development. Why change it from Iowa to murky unless the guy had a good reason to believe that Foster is leaning towards ISU, or at the very least torn between the two programs right now? Either way it's bad news for Fran because he's either already lost or he's now in a dogfight for a recruit that he should have had in the bag.

I'm guaranteeing Foster to Iowa State

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Yea I’m not buying that day after Iowa In home Visit Bock changes his CB pick to foggy just because.. He could have just changed it the day foster announces and not hurt his accuracy..

ISU media has had basically zero insider info on XF... Iowa media it’s been opposite and since yest visit its complete silence..

it’s either a huge troll job to isu fans or they just heard not so great news..

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
I understand we are 7 wins and 3 losses against Iowa the last 10 years. Also, we have all the NBA players from recent years. We appear to have better (or at the very least, equal) facilities, better fan support, a seemingly more likeable head coach and a staff that arguably (?) develops its players to a greater extent. Also, we play in the conference that is almost always annually deemed to be the strongest, deepest conference by the so-called experts.

So when an in-state recruit has a great chance to develop into a future NBA talent, it just seems obvious that Iowa State has a clear advantage for the benefit of that player. The day has to be near, one would think, when the old "I grew up a Hawkeye fan" issue dies out. I mean, 20 years ago, sure. But today, we have been the successful basketball program in the state for several years. It's not like we are Duke and they are Tulsa, but surely we have to start getting our due one of these times. Maybe for 2020?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Oh I'm back posting on HR again? Good to know

well when he was explaining that the guy didn’t change his cb for anything real, just he wasn’t sure where he was going now.

he called the guy he was arguing with twins. Figured you would see the humor

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron