RECRUITING: THT commits

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
mGgoeaO.gif

TomTreebow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 20, 2012
Last edited:
Reactions: BryceC

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
I’m very happy he committed to ISU, this young man is Uber talented in a lot of facets in the game, which makes you as a whole a lot better team. There are five guys on the court I want all five to score which makes you hard to defend. Anyway kudos to the staff to bring in smart young men.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
An absolutely incredible recruiting class..So happy for CSP and these recruits..they are getting a coach who knows how to put kids in the NBA and develop them to be great bball players and great men.

THT is a completely stud BBall player..6’3ish with a 7’1 wingspan and all indication i’ve seen are that he is 16 yrs old right now. Could certainly still be growing.

These 4 kids coupled with LW, Lard and Lewis and this program in couple years is going to be hella fun to watch.

Reactions: FinalFourCy

ComCY

Oct 31, 2016
An absolutely incredible recruiting class..So happy for CSP and these recruits..they are getting a coach who knows how to put kids in the NBA and develop them to be great bball players and great men.

THT is a completely stud BBall player..6’3ish with a 7’1 wingspan and all indication i’ve seen are that he is 16 yrs old right now. Could certainly still be growing.

These 4 kids coupled with LW, Lard and Lewis and this program in couple years is going to be hella fun to watch.

Missed on those measurements. And age.

6'5", 7'0", 17 years old (born November 1999).