RECRUITING: Matt Thomas on unofficial visit

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
I think his twitter handle is the "Ice Man". So, obviously it should be "Matty Ice"
Did you say Natty Ice??
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmUG_fafMIWFfwpLIEfUNkP98eetvMM206qYh9X2i4TaxF4bMM
images

MelMel

Oct 24, 2009
Right, and how much farther to Onalaska? Decorah is not onalaska.:swoon:

You would come off as much less ignorant if you just admit when you are wrong rather than continuing to argue a losing point. It is only 243 miles and is all interstate.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
You would come off as much less ignorant if you just admit when you are wrong rather than continuing to argue a losing point. It is only 243 miles and is all interstate.

Who is ignorant? I think you are ignorant. I'm not arguing, and I even edited my first post before anyone replied because I forgot about the interstate. Pretty much admitting I was wrong. But I hope you feel better about calling me out.

Last edited:

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
I'm driving from Waukon, where going to the interstate would be a lot longer. Hence my edit of IF you took the interstate.

Jesus everyone, sorry for ever having a thought:skeptical:

It's what we do here.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Brackins is in Ames, so that can't hurt recruiting.

Where did you find this information?

If that's the case we have Finney-Smith, Thomas, and Morris visiting to decide if they want to play at Iowa State. We have Niang, Dorsey-Walker i think, and Long all arriving at campus. And brackins visiting to convince all the recruits how awesome Iowa State is. Sounds like pretty amazing planning if you ask me. The only thing that could make it better is if Royce was in town to tell Finney-Smith about his one and done transfer experience. Anyone know if Royce is in town this weekend?

Last edited:

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Not sure how he can be considering he was at the combine yesterday.
I was reading some UL boards, it's amazing how sure they are the DFS will commit to UL and all praise Pitino on his recruiting style regarding the scholarships. Also, the fact they all see us as a non factor is pretty amusing. If DFS chooses the good guys, maybe some of these idiots will off themselves.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007

If that's the case we have Finney-Smith, Thomas, and Morris visiting to decide if they want to play at Iowa State. We have Niang, Dorsey-Walker i think, and Long all arriving at campus. And brackins visiting to convince all the recruits how awesome Iowa State is. Sounds like pretty amazing planning if you ask me. The only thing that could make it better is if Royce was in town to tell about his one and done transfer experience. Anyone know if Royce is in town this weekend?[/QUOTE]

I was beat to it, but i doubt it considering the combine

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA

If that's the case we have Finney-Smith, Thomas, and Morris visiting to decide if they want to play at Iowa State. We have Niang, Dorsey-Walker i think, and Long all arriving at campus. And brackins visiting to convince all the recruits how awesome Iowa State is. Sounds like pretty amazing planning if you ask me. The only thing that could make it better is if Royce was in town to tell about his one and done transfer experience. Anyone know if Royce is in town this weekend?[/QUOTE]

I was beat to it, but i doubt it considering the combine

When does the combine end?

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Just because the combine ends, doesn't mean he will come directly back to Ames. Who knows what he is up to.

ricochet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2008
Right, and how much farther to Onalaska? Decorah is not onalaska.:swoon:
Did you read my post? Decorah to Onalaska is basically the same as my house to Ames. I guarantee you I could drive from Ames to Onalaska, including a stop for lunch, in under 4 hours.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron