RECRUITING: Iowa State hosting Tyler Harris this weekend

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Another Memphis area article detailing the Tyler Harris recruitment. Also of note, Ryan Boyce mentions Florida and Ole Miss as his top choices and says that SMU and Mississippi State are heavily involved. No mention of Iowa State from Boyce.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...es-under-armour-association-finals/485814001/

The longer this drags on with Harris, our chance of landing him slip.

I get the vibe that we're the current leader, unless he gets an offer or two that he's waiting on.

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
The longer this drags on with Harris, our chance of landing him slip.

I get the vibe that we're the current leader, unless he gets an offer or two that he's waiting on.

Definitely agree. Makes me nervous that it sounds like he plans on waiting until his official visits. We'll still probably be the leader at that time but a lot can change in a month and a half with recruiting.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
@_JonahJordan It's still all Iowa State for Tyler Harris. He confirmed he'll be taking an official visit there at the end of August or beginning of Sept.

Great news. That's the Memphis 247 guy who said all along that Rodgerick Brown was Wichita State's to lose all along.

I'm guessing he's pretty dialed in with Memphis kids.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
That can't be right. He's been playing in tournaments and our coaches have all been out on the road.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
The Memphis 247 guy just posted a more in-depth article. I'm not sure if it's premium, but the gist of it is Iowa State is a big leader, but Memphis or Virginia could make a run.