RECRUITING: Elijah Brown speaks out about the factors that will lead to his college decision

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Lol. Haven't seen it, but something tells me a recruit could be portrayed the same on every visit he takes when he meets the bros.

Lol. Haven't seen it, but something tells me a recruit could be portrayed the same on every visit he takes when he meets the bros.

True. But if he was having fun on another visit and you saw a video, you and others would be convinced he was going there. And sure he wouldn't come to Iowa state.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013

I fully admit I'm about the biggest Cyclone Homer ever. If you saw the video DJACK posted though it didn't seem like the one and only time those two were gonna hang out. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong but Elijah Brown plays for the Clones next year and He is roommates with Jackson.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I've never seen a positive post from you. I'm dubious that you are actually an Iowa state fan.

Duh... I was joking around like everyone else does on here about people making fun of Twitter assumptions.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I fully admit I'm about the biggest Cyclone Homer ever. If you saw the video DJACK posted though it didn't seem like the one and only time those two were gonna hang out. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong but Elijah Brown plays for the Clones next year and He is roommates with Jackson.

Gawd, I really hope you're right.

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006

But did they take a picture together wearing Iowa State jerseys?

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I really, really hope that the next week is really strong for us (and sorts everything out). I love following recruiting, but the uncertainty also tires me out.

Add to the fact that we're this close to having a perfect ending to this class....

Brown or Alstork AND Juiston for immediate help

along with Shayok and potentially Morrow sitting for the future.

I think that's part of the reason why it's so intense this spring.

spitfyr36

Dec 19, 2011
This is all very promising. I have wood.

Adding Brown might swing Jaustin in the right direction if he's trying to play with some elite talent. Future looking bright.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
elijah brown‏ @_eb4_
I just wanna learn, grow, and get better in the game of hoop.. this last year is bout to be litttt
1f911.png
1f911.png
1f911.png
#sezoned

6:20 PM - 22 Apr 2017

Whew! Oregon green and yellow, good thing not iSu colors.

• Funny

CycloneBBFan

Dec 21, 2015
I love Prohm's recruiting process developing a frontcourt after losing all our seniors. That includes the prospect of Brown. That being said we'll hit a huge home run recruiting if we can just get that one physical, high motor, ball jam'n, board crash'n power forward to stuff the lane. Marial Shayok is an incredible addition for next year. I have faith in Prohm, I feel very patient, but at the same time I pray this staff gets rewarded with a great PF for this year to fill the gap. They earned it.

Go ahead and pass me the Kool-Aid. I'll drink it. If I was a Big 12 coach looking at ISU I would be saying look at what they lost but look at what's coming in. Damn!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: spitfyr36

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Kinda feels like if just one of Brown or Juiston pulls the trigger that the other will too. Have to think that an addition of Brown and Juiston to what we have in DJ, LW, Babb, young. lard, Lewis, Mcneil, Long etc..would be a fairly solid squad for the big 12..

• Agree
Reactions: ComCY

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
I'm starting to feel like if Juiston heads to Depaul let's blow conventional wisdom out of the water. Go get Brown and Alstork and embrace small ball. Wigginton Jackson Brown Alstork Young. Some size in Babb Lard Lewis and Kasongo off the bench.

Shayok and Morrow waiting in the wings for next year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron