RECRUITING: Cyclones offer Jeremy Morgan

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
It may have been conditional but I doubt it had anything to do with morris. Totally different positions.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
I love the offer.

I simply think there is little chance he ends up a Cyclone. And for saying that I got called a bozo and a dumb ***. That's pretty damn disappointing to me. People attacking a fellow Cyclone and resorting to name-calling outside the cave is behavior I'd expect from Hawk fans.

I'll bump your "I told you so" redemption post so you don't have to. :smile: Your instincts are strong, keep up the good work.

Who knows you may be a bozo and dumb ***, but your opinon on Morgan's future shouldn't have been the clincher for others to call you out on it. :jimlad:

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
That has to hurt, knowing Fred the wonderboy lost a recruit to Northern Iowa. Ouch.

Yeah it sucks having two Top 100 players already, a guy getting drafted this year and one getting drafted next year. Sucks to be us.

lawrencej

Jun 28, 2012
smiler.gif

Iowa City West incoming senior Jeremy Morgan has picked up a basketball scholarship offer from Iowa State, according to his AAU coach Jamie Johnson of the Iowa Barnstormers.
Morgan led the Trojans to a 26-0 record and the Class 4A state title this year. He averaged 14.8 points and led the team in assists. He’s a 6-foot-6 shooting guard/small forward and was named first-team all-state last year.
Morgan, the son of former Iowa basketball player Michael Morgan, now has offers from in-state schools UNI, Drake and Iowa State. Creighton, Weber State and Rice also have offered scholarships. Iowa has not offered a scholarship but has interest in Morgan.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
smiler.gif

Iowa City West incoming senior Jeremy Morgan has picked up a basketball scholarship offer from Iowa State, according to his AAU coach Jamie Johnson of the Iowa Barnstormers.
Morgan led the Trojans to a 26-0 record and the Class 4A state title this year. He averaged 14.8 points and led the team in assists. He’s a 6-foot-6 shooting guard/small forward and was named first-team all-state last year.
Morgan, the son of former Iowa basketball player Michael Morgan, now has offers from in-state schools UNI, Drake and Iowa State. Creighton, Weber State and Rice also have offered scholarships. Iowa has not offered a scholarship but has interest in Morgan.

Strange post.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
I'll bump your "I told you so" redemption post so you don't have to. :smile: Your instincts are strong, keep up the good work.

Who knows you may be a bozo and dumb ***, but your opinon on Morgan's future shouldn't have been the clincher for others to call you out on it. :jimlad:

Oh, I'm a total dumb ***. Just ask my wife. But yeah, I don't think my thoughts warranted that.

It's cool, I still love all you ****ers.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
He is mid major talent that's pretty obvious. Drake, UNI, Creighton, Weber St, and Rice offered. We can do better.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
We are going to have a really hard time ever getting a kid from the Iowa Barnstormers. Mr. Johnson hates ISU.

Looks like a good pickup for UNI. Won't be the last time a kid picks UNI or Creighton over us.