Recommend listening to 810 WHB

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Now they are saying that if the UT, TAM to B10 thing is true then OU will likely take MU with them to the SEC. Kinda makes sense too.

Why wouldn't they just take OSU with them? OSU hasn't accepted anything from the Pac10 and is at least on par with Missouri. Facilities wise, they have really boosted things in the past few years.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Now they are saying that if the UT, TAM to B10 thing is true then OU will likely take MU with them to the SEC. Kinda makes sense too.

NE, UT, TAM ----->Big 10
OK, MIZZOURI---->SEC
CU, TT, OKie State---->Pac 10

KU, KSU, BU, ISU, --->Left overs for 3 spots in PAC 10 for their choosing

Screwed again?

KSUcat

Sep 27, 2009
Okay, maybe I was wrong about the Harbaugh deal, but KK got his *** handed to him on the Patterson thing (although it was probably more Fitz than KK) and the Pollard thing. When Pollard called in to the show, KK backpedaled quickly and acted like an huge dbag about the whole thing. The sale was approved by the compliance office and was above the fair market value of the car. There was never anything wrong with it. Not sure what you want the NCAA to do about someone selling a car for its KBB value to someone else.

Kietzman had nothing to do with the Gary Patterson fiasco. The Patterson debacle can be blamed 100% on Tim Fitzgerald of gopowercat.com. Kietzman was just reporting what Fitzgerald posted on gopowercat.

As another post stated, kucyclone, along with every other KU fan, dislike Kietzman because he doesn't kiss KU's *** 24/7. KU fans seek constant validation from Kietzman.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Just so you guys know, Kietzman is classic shock-jock radio. His "sources" are terrible, and he aims more for listener reaction than reporting what is really going on. It is usually a pretty fun listen, but he usually doesn't know what he's talking about.

This is not true. He's not perfect but pretty good as far as talk radio hosts go.

Last edited:

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Kietzman had nothing to do with the Gary Patterson fiasco. The Patterson debacle can be blamed 100% on Tim Fitzgerald of gopowercat.com. Kietzman was just reporting what Fitzgerald posted on gopowercat.

As another post stated, kucyclone, along with every other KU fan, dislike Kietzman because he doesn't kiss KU's *** 24/7. KU fans seek constant validation from Kietzman.

This is correct, made a few phone calls. It was on Fitzgerald, KK was just doing his job.

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
Situations are changing minute by minute but this dismal KU meltdown is unbelievable. I wonder what Mark Mangino thinks. Top 50 most powerful sports personality per Perrault Lew Perkins demise at this point in time has got to have the bars in Johnson County selling record amounts of soothing refreshments. The lack of love for KU by other BCS conf.'s is the most surprising thing to me out of this whole fiasco!

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
They just quoted T. Boone Pickens as commenting to the effect that loyalty is important and that he is opposed to OSU leaving and leaving KU, KSU, and ISU behind.
Huh.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron