Real? Posted by Hokeye Heaven

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
No doubt it's a bad look and not something you want staff saying publicly, but should using the word underwhelmed really cause this much angst?

Well it is pretty clear that the coaching staff was pretty underwhelmed. After all, everyone on the TOE thinks ISU offers anyone that can stand up straight.

Reactions: breck53

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
After to listening to sports radio on the way home from work here in eastern Iowa, this isn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be from the way they were making it sound.

It obviously isn't a good look, and I have no idea what Hofher could have possibly be thinking, whether it was public or not, it was just stupid to write. But he just said his talent was underwhelming.... that's it.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
After to listening to sports radio on the way home from work here in eastern Iowa, this isn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it was going to be from the way they were making it sound.

It obviously isn't a good look, and I have no idea what Hofher could have possibly be thinking, whether it was public or not, it was just stupid to write. But he just said his talent was underwhelming.... that's it.

KXNO/WHO has probably been on it all day.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Him stealing other people's info and sharing it as his own. Him trying to take credit for the wave. Him literally threatening physical violence against people on twitter before blocking them. His numerous DUI's. Just look up his name on Iowa Courts Online. He's just a scumbag who is trying to make money/a name for himself.

So in summary, just an average Hawk fan?

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: Clonefan93 and ATCy

veteran4cy

Nov 13, 2012
Ankeny
This showed up on my Twitter feed because it was liked by Leistikow. Seriously

Wow with that logic isu would have offered him a while ago. But obviously they thought he was underwhelming. Hopefully not as underwhelming as rhoads thought david johnston, I mean Johnson.

Last edited:

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
Ummm Iowa fans love him you realize that right?
Maybe some that aren't familiar with his character. Many of my friends and many more cannot stand him. If you don't believe me look at the post I responded to.
What's the story on this? I've heard it said a couple times but haven't done any investigating as to why other hawk fans feel that way.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Wow with that logic isu would have offered him a while ago. But obviously they thought he was underwhelming. Hopefully not as underwhelming as rhoads thought david johnston, I mean Johnson.
When are people going to let this go? He received offers from UNI and Illinois State. That's it. He was an unranked 2 star. Iowa didn't offer him nor did Illinois. Everybody missed on him.