Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
my part time job made me get finger printed even. Was sweating that one a bit. ;).

Was getting to be an issue with me for DoD security and digital fingerprints. The scanner wouldn't get to a complete scan for me. I think it's somewhat related to minor frostbite I had 50 years ago on my finger tips. Ended up having to have two security folks co-sign that I was really me to get my last access card.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Question for the girls, since a lot of experiences are still really new to me. If a guy in the breakroom that I haven't met before comments "I like your boots" to me, is he in to me? Or is he just gay? They are cute boots though.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Question for the girls, since a lot of experiences are still really new to me. If a guy in the breakroom that I haven't met before comments "I like your boots" to me, is he in to me? Or is he just gay? They are cute boots though.
Did he say boots or bewbs?

And there goes my maturity.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: NWICY

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/a57788d3-7ac0-461a-93d3-fd88de346c13
Sorry - couldn't resist since we're both such Sorkin fans. :D
Honestly, though...it's an opening. He might be into you, or he might just like your boots. But he's the one who made the overture, so there's that.

Reactions: harimad

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
E-mail:

Welcome to Iowa State University! A task is waiting for you.

Logged in to enter ID# per request, and the task thing said "Status: Hire."
It was a done deal from last summer on, but nice to see.

If only all (any) of Workday was that simple, easy to do and helpful.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Would you have told a woman that? Use experience. I’ve been married too long so my opinion does hold right now.

Reactions: harimad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron