Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I am hoping SO very hard for you on this one, Erik!

Thanks!
At this point, it's only one semester, if it happens, and there hasn't yet been talk of anything more. But, that's long-term planning in our home right now, so it works.

This would be an interesting switch for me. After all the years as a TA, I'd do the lecture for the combined class and let a TA do the discussion groups and, of course, the grading.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Since I didn't feel like I was going to die today I snuck in a late afternoon 30 mile ride. Can't afford to miss a day that's 69 this fall even if the wind gusts topped out at 40 mph (yikes!) this afternoon. Saw one Riley dog. Took pictures of people sitting on the giant Adirondack chairs at the lake formerly known as Calhoun, with their phones (I wasn't creeping on them). This one family with a little toddler and a beagle sitting on the chair looked so adorbs I had to ask if they wanted me to get a picture for them. They did, than other people did to.

Reactions: cyrevkah

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Has anyone been to the DSM Zoo Night Eye event before? We are taking Z this year. I expect if we go when it opens it will be really crowded.

I have not idea what to expect there at all.

My friends took their kids they had fun, no idea how busy it was. Hope Z had fun tonite.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Well route day today, all went well. Stopped along hwy 30 to help a broke down vehicle ran the guy into town to get some antifreeze, he had just bought it a couple of days ago and it was it's first long trip it must have been pretty darn low 2 gallons only filled up the radiator and none leftover for the reservoir.

Reactions: cyrevkah

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
buying Halloween candy early to be on top of my **** has proven to be a poor choice as a third bag of candy is opened. Going to need to get more.

Your supposed to put that bag up high where Lil Man can't get into it. ;)

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
buying Halloween candy early to be on top of my **** has proven to be a poor choice as a third bag of candy is opened. Going to need to get more.

Bought two bags, Snickers and Milky Way. Ate them both. Bought another bag tonight so I'm on bag three also. Doubt it will last through next week let alone Halloween. :rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: cowgirl836

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I committed to throwing a party at my house on 11/9 but have spent the last two hours trying to send out an proper evite. And I really just can’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron