Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Yellow bird, up high in banana tree, yellow bird, you sit all alone like me.
Sorry, Boxster.

This is how earworms start for me. You reference Yellow Bird and my brain goes to White Bird by It's Beautiful Day. It's now my Saturday earworm.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Day started out overcast, followed by a 30(?) minute rainstorm. Nothing bad...raincoat with a hood took care of things. Now the sun's back out. And it's starting to "cook"...just in time for us to have a t-storm probably at 3p right before 4x400 (last event) starts.

PS - Ottumwa won girls' 4x800 yesterday, and girls' 800m today. The twin sister of the 800m winner got 4th. Oh! And Ottumwa placed 3rd in girls' high jump. And 4x400m still to go for the girls.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Hope you're watching the Bucks - they are fabulous. Fear the Deer!
I haven’t been able to watch the first two games on the series because my internet went out, but i’ve been cheering for them!

Day started out overcast, followed by a 30(?) minute rainstorm. Nothing bad...raincoat with a hood took care of things. Now the sun's back out. And it's starting to "cook"...just in time for us to have a t-storm probably at 3p right before 4x400 (last event) starts.

PS - Ottumwa won girls' 4x800 yesterday, and girls' 800m today. The twin sister of the 800m winner got 4th. Oh! And Ottumwa placed 3rd in girls' high jump. And 4x400m still to go for the girls.

Go Bulldogs!

In weather news, this “multi-day severe weather onslaught” is taking its sweet time getting here

Reactions: SaraV

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Man, there are a few people on the GOT thread that are just determined to make sure everyone knows how much they hate the show lately.

Maybe I'm just lazy, but I don't have the energy to hate anything that much, much less a tv show that I'm still gonna watch.
I just started GOT. First episode was bland. The second one was really good.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Have to want till this evening to finish pulling the trigger on my new Nikon.

Checkout will be available at 9:30pm ET Sat night (in 2 hr 59 min)

Thank you for your patience while we observe Shabbat. You may still add items to your cart or wish list to check out later.

Reminds me of having to mail or phone order back in the day off the ads in the back of Popular Photography. Most of the big sellers were NY and closed on Saturday. My fav back than was Garden Camera, defunct now. Porter's in Cedar Falls, where I bought my first camera, be all gone now to.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Some baby unexpectedly slept til almost 9am so we got to the farmer's market 4 mi tues before it downpoured. So we went to the children's museum for the first time instead. Think he enjoyed it and it wore him out. Fell asleep on the ride home and slept for 3 hours! Then hung out with friends, he went to bed and only woke once at 9ish. Skipped the arboretum since he was sleeping plus rainy, maybe see about tomorrow. Twas a good day.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Some baby unexpectedly slept til almost 9am so we got to the farmer's market 4 mi tues before it downpoured. So we went to the children's museum for the first time instead. Think he enjoyed it and it wore him out. Fell asleep on the ride home and slept for 3 hours! Then hung out with friends, he went to bed and only woke once at 9ish. Skipped the arboretum since he was sleeping plus rainy, maybe see about tomorrow. Twas a good day.

When is baby #2 coming?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
16 hours until house gets flooded. Had a couple show up tonight that had the wrong night. I was the only one home and had to break it to them.

Will either have food coming out our ears or run out immediately. Everyone serving smoked pork loin, so we may serve more for just being different.

• Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron