Random Thoughts 16: “Somebody had to do it” edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Just accepted an invite to go to the game tonight. Then thought of how brutal the walk to/from Hilton will be and wondering if I made a mistake.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Just accepted an invite to go to the game tonight. Then thought of how brutal the walk to/from Hilton will be and wondering if I made a mistake.
Even a lightweight gator can make a huge difference in keeping your face warm when walking into the wind. And a lightweight gator won't be too bulky to store when you get to your seat. And it can double as a mask if you are so inclined.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Even a lightweight gator can make a huge difference in keeping your face warm when walking into the wind. And a lightweight gator won't be too bulky to store when you get to your seat. And it can double as a mask if you are so inclined.
Lew likes his gaiters. They cover better than masks do when you have a large beard like he does.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
kZA2y6.gif

^Not a lightweight gator^

do4CY

Aug 30, 2020
I initially typed "buff" rather than gator but I figured some wouldn't know what that was and others would gif the **** out of it.

;)
Using a buff to keep your face warm is nice but I like a nice warm muff to keep my hands warm.

• Creative
Reactions: VeloClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Hmmm, where have I read about that experience recently .... @BCClone looking at you....
Oh, it freaking hurt for a bit. Oddly, it’s the first shot of pain that gets me, by the third time of shooting pain I learn to absorb it and not even kinda notice. I do fillings without novacaine but a paper cut sends me nutty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron