Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
My favorite photo of her. Nevada got a stop on rvtv and I got a picture of her and CY. She was a big cyclone fan.

View attachment 78367

This is the best picture! Thanks for sharing, and so sorry about your grandma. When the next true tailgating season rolls around, I think the RTT gang deserves a group hug.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I just got an email that confused me. I get fuel from a cooperative that is called Nuway. The email said nuway was having a wrestling tournament, I’m like, what the heck are they doing with that. Apparently a youth group also uses that name and my oldest must have wrestled in it once.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
My dad met me at work just now. My grandmother passed this morning around 9 am.

So sorry to hear of your loss, Rulzzz

And to piggyback off what others have said, the RTT community is here for virtual support and a kind ear to help each other work our way through life. We don't check this thread daily just for the fun, that's what makes this group special.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Pecan pie is done, pumpkin is baking. Debating doing a cherry also, 'cause whiner in chief likes variety...
Next up, start chopping the stuffing ingredients, and get the cornbread & stock going.

Reactions: NWICY

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I just made sure we had a can of evaporated milk for the made-from-scratch pumpkin pie. The "best by" date is Oct. 31, 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.