Rahshon Clark

rahshonclark13

Mar 5, 2011
Denay wanted me to thank ALL of Cyclone Nation for coming out and supporting us in this contest. Whenever she looked through the original blog, she cried when she saw all of the comments that were left by my Clone family. Denay hates that she didn't get the opportunity to know me whenever I was at ISU, but she can't wait to visit Ames and get to experience my former life lol. The Lakeland Center staff even told her afterwards that they were SO shocked at the Cyclone fans that voted and left comments showing their support for me. They said that everytime they looked at the comments there was always another Clone fan showing their support. Oh, and she says that even though she isn't technically a Clone, she hopes that she can be an honorary member of Cyclone Nation :) LOL

Reactions: swarthmoreCY

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Denay wanted me to thank ALL of Cyclone Nation for coming out and supporting us in this contest. Whenever she looked through the original blog, she cried when she saw all of the comments that were left by my Clone family. Denay hates that she didn't get the opportunity to know me whenever I was at ISU, but she can't wait to visit Ames and get to experience my former life lol. The Lakeland Center staff even told her afterwards that they were SO shocked at the Cyclone fans that voted and left comments showing their support for me. They said that everytime they looked at the comments there was always another Clone fan showing their support. Oh, and she says that even though she isn't technically a Clone, she hopes that she can be an honorary member of Cyclone Nation :) LOL

Pretty sure she's already been accepted!

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Congrats again! Cyclone Nation welcomes Denay with open arms! Hopefully, you can both make it back for a game next season, she needs to experience some Hilton Magic (which will be making its offical return next year, hopefully).

And finally, when it comes to online voting, never mess with Cyclone Nation! If national championships were based on online voting, we'd be an epic dynasty!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron