Racism Solved in Iowa City

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Must not have toed the line.
I was trying to be skeptical about him actually being pushed out - yeah, guys get other jobs all the time - but then the throw away at the end about him no longer heading up the Letterwinners Club either made it impossible for me to suspend disbelief any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclones1969

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Appears DEI leader B. Binns got Ferentzed

1-everybody changes jobs
2-hit piece because the other side of the story was not sought
3-Bins was clearly extorting Iowa and KF for more money. Just another non-NFL failure story. Sour grapes.
4-Kirk is reshaping that position not terminating it. He doesn't know exactly what it will look like but redoing it.
5-Sure black guys leave for better gigs. BIns is just using this as a way to get back at the program.

Any I missed?

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
1-everybody changes jobs
2-hit piece because the other side of the story was not sought
3-Bins was clearly extorting Iowa and KF for more money. Just another non-NFL failure story. Sour grapes.
4-Kirk is reshaping that position not terminating it. He doesn't know exactly what it will look like but redoing it.
5-Sure black guys leave for better gigs. BIns is just using this as a way to get back at the program.

Any I missed?
There has to be what at least another 5 I'm sure you've missed

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
6-Him leaving was a blind spot for KF.
7-Kirk is going to fill the role. Who better in that place than the person that created the problem. This will also double Kirk's salary.
Kirk had a presser today. Said he met very frequently with the advisory committee in 2020, weekly. Then immediately after that statement said "or I believe every other week, then by last summer we really cut the number of meetings back."
As a reason for dissolving he said he believed the people involved gave plenty of time. In his mind it was time to reshape things a little bit, not sure what it's going to look like, still formulating. It's going to continue to be a resource. Appreciated the committee, and followed up by saying he's fearful of blind spots. Then onto recruiting.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
OK that sounds like a strip club but what was it really?

Yes it’s a strip club. I think it’s called Flirts now.

I know some people that went to high school with them, and one of them recognized her sitting in a car for a next to the place, so he got in and they drove off somewhere

Then they came back like half an hour later

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
I was trying to be skeptical about him actually being pushed out - yeah, guys get other jobs all the time - but then the throw away at the end about him no longer heading up the Letterwinners Club either made it impossible for me to suspend disbelief any longer.

The reality is that, at this point, anyone who gives Kirk the benefit of doubt does so because the support what he’s done.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
6-Him leaving was a blind spot for KF.
7-Kirk is going to fill the role. Who better in that place than the person that created the problem. This will also double Kirk's salary.
8-Scambled eggs were an issue...

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
You guys really try way to hard to make this a thing
I have no idea if it is a "thing" but watching at a distance it appears that a Mr. Demarrio Solomon-Simmons w/Riggs Abney Law thinks that it is and this isn't his first rodeo. I'm guessing this "thing" has legs and eventually U of I will write a large check and crank up the Ath. Dept PR department so that KF can gracefully continue on.