Prohm Hired As ISU MBB Head Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Woke up this morning to two notifications on my posts in this thread. It had me scared for a bit but I remembered I wasn't a negative jacka** when we made this hire.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I have no idea how to feel. He wasn't my first choice but his style fits our current team well. I am a wait and see person.

Gonna get behind him come November though. Go Cyclones!

I always like to go back and see my take.

Perfectly balanced and able to say I knew it 6 years in the future no matter the outcome.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
This is pretty fun to look back on though.

Most of us seemed happy about this hire. Now it seems like half of people on here didn’t like the TJ hire. So, with that said I fully expect TJ to win the national championship

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
Also did we ever figure out who the 3 mystery candidates were? I forgot all about that nonsense

I believe those in the know have said that Gregg Marshall was one, as well. Too expensive and wanted to come in and run his system. We dodged a bullet there.

• Agree
Reactions: CyBobby

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
I see very little difference between this thread and those dealing with the TJ hire. A few express real displeasure, a few cheer the hire wildly, and most just hope for the best and state that they will support the new coach.

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
This is pretty fun to look back on though.

Most of us seemed happy about this hire. Now it seems like half of people on here didn’t like the TJ hire. So, with that said I fully expect TJ to win the national championship
I like your train of thought!!

Status
Not open for further replies.