Predict the Line for the Texas Game

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Almost 3 weeks off, which is not great all the time. Players tend to lose focus with a bye week. They are probably really losing focus with that much time off. As someone else pointed out, ISU coasted yesterday. Sure Hall got 135 yards, but on only 15 carries. We didn't see any Clones down on the field yesterday, and they got some reserves playing time. Also saw Ramos out there playing which is a good sign for the OL.
Isaiah Lee went to the locker room early, then didn’t play again.

We have tons of depth at NT.

I love what Matt Campbell has done for this program!

Reactions: keepngoal

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Does the fact that they will have fans make a difference?
Of course fans make a difference. I'm not sure if they will be allowed at Darrell Royal though this week. With cases exploding you would think that would get shut down

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Texas fans have mixed thoughts about their chances:
I think it’s funny they think they can just somehow stop someone who has rushed for over 100 yards every single game and leads the nation in rushing. The bottom line is if Purdy plays like he did yesterday, Texas’s defense will get eaten up.

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I think it’s funny they think they can just somehow stop someone who has rushed for over 100 yards every single game and leads the nation in rushing. The bottom line is if Purdy plays like he did yesterday, Texas’s defense will get eaten up.
I think competent defenses can stop a phase of the opposing defense but at a cost. KSU sold out against Breece and was somewhat successful early. But it left them vulnerable on the outside which Brock was able to hit and to be honest hasn't really done that up to this point. Once he shown he can beat them deep their defense was compromised.

I expect Texas to do the same and dare Brock to beat them. Hopefully the OL gives him enough time to hit his targets. I don't think it'll be as easy as it was against KSU though.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Have to block #46 for Texas (Ossai). Guy could be a game wrecker.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
I feel like that line is begging for Texas money - think about it from a national perspective for those who haven't seen us play.