Possible Transfer

CP44

Nov 27, 2006
From what I know it sounds like a member of the secondary will not be returning to school next year. No worries they weren't a starter and I will refrain of using their name out of respect but just thought I would let everyone know.

CP44

Nov 27, 2006
They redshirted last year and are from Florida.... there does that help? That should narrow the options considerably

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006
From what I know it sounds like a member of the secondary will not be returning to school next year. No worries they weren't a starter and I will refrain of using their name out of respect but just thought I would let everyone know.

Just looking at the depth chart, I'd put money on Linder. I hope it's not Alan Bell, as I love his youtube clips!

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA

Who?

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
:shocked::cry::shocked::cry::nah:

I'm sorry, but I hate these kind of threads. You can't provide a name, but you know that a none starter will not be returning?! If everyone on this site was always completely honest, I might put more into this, but this seems like another one of these "something bad is happening to Brackins" type of threads.

Last edited:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
:shocked::cry::shocked::cry::nah:

I'm sorry, but I hate these kind of threads. You can't provide a name, but you know that a none starter will not be returning?! If everyone on this site was always completely honest, I might put more into this, but this seems like another one of these "something bad is happening to Brackins" type of threads.

Exactly. Because then we get posts like this one...

if it is Linder or Land, PLEASE let it be Dustin Land.... Linder looks like a good prospect IMO

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Land has talked previously, after the coaching change, about going through spring drills to see if he was going to stay or go. I guess we now have our answer.

d4nim4l

Apr 23, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
Please be Land.

While I would want no one to transfer I would much prefer it be Land. Linder looks like he has some potential to be a very good player. He will definitely be in the fold next year once KB is done.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
If Land wasn't transferring, this thread sure is making him feel great about being a Cyclone!

Maybe Tiller scared him off..

IMG_8975-800.jpg

Jack & Hilton

Nov 30, 2007
After reviewing their facebook pages, land has a girl friend here at ISU. And Land has a funny post on Linders page. I hope this isn't true!

Help Support Us

Become a patron