Positive *Informative* Covid News

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
A lot more “positive” cases.... is that “positive” Covid news?

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Current Rt for Iowa (1.00) and surrounding states: WI .94 (gold star), SD 1.04, MN 1.05, IL 1.10, ND 1.11, NE 1.13, MO 1.24 (ouch).

• Informative
Reactions: cygrads

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Reactions: Acylum

JCloned

Mar 20, 2006
Oh, ok...we were coming from different angles.

My 3 tests were from different clinics and I figure the consistency tells me I had it but to my knowledge they were all Y/N results, not levels...but I still take the same sort of precautions for all sorts of reasons.

No doubt the amount who've had it is higher than confirmed (I saw some blurb estimating between 6 and 24X last week?) and knowing what sorts of numbers indicate immunity, and being able to have ready access to testing for that would be great imo.
Or it means you had it, had immunity from having it, but you no longer have antibodies so you are now ready to get it again.

• Agree
Reactions: ISUguy

larrysarmy

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
The news on the T-Cell impact is encouraging. Testing is currently off the charts, over 800k in one day, yet hospital visits with CLI has been trending down in many of the southern wave states for awhile now. Virus still making its way through states and communities, but in many spots people are learning to live with it, versus lockdown mentality.

Althetuna

Ducky was the best dog.
SuperFanatic
Jul 7, 2012
Somewhere in the Minneapolis Area
The news on the T-Cell impact is encouraging. Testing is currently off the charts, over 800k in one day, yet hospital visits with CLI has been trending down in many of the southern wave states for awhile now. Virus still making its way through states and communities, but in many spots people are learning to live with it, versus lockdown mentality.
Learning to LIVE with it, uh? Maybe you want to rephrase?

The United States on Wednesday suffered the highest number of coronavirus deaths since mid-May, making it the deadliest day this summer.

There were 1,503 deaths, according to the Covid Tracking Project.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA

What country do you live in?

• Dumb
Reactions: awd4cy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron