JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
You sure?

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa...ourlin-jackson-owi/1xtk5g9uqlwui1o76rxqxxtach

"Former members of the 2014-15 Iowa State squad, Dustin Hogue and Kourtlin Jackson, were arrested in connection with two separate incidents last Thursday and Friday, bringing the total number of players of that team arrested in the past year to five."

Jackson punched an actual human, not just a car door.
Now link and discuss a 16 year old in a Kansas dorm. Did Self’s kid live there?

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I said if. What is so hard to understand? You don't know that there wasn't just like we don't know that there was
"On top of that, as I mentioned previously where that money comes from is extremely relevant. If any settlement comes from any source other than the athlete or his immediate family then it should be deemed an illegal benefit. Sanctions against the athlete should follow."

You didn't say "if there was money exchanged". You said "if the money that was exchanged came from any other source than the athlete" as IF the money being exchanged was not a made up story. Which it is.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
"On top of that, as I mentioned previously where that money comes from is extremely relevant. If any settlement comes from any source other than the athlete or his immediate family then it should be deemed an illegal benefit. Sanctions against the athlete should follow."

You didn't say "if there was money exchanged". You said "if the money that was exchanged came from any other source than the athlete" as IF the money being exchanged was not a made up story. Which it is.

You didn't say "if there was money exchanged". You said "if the money that was exchanged came from any other source than the athlete"

I'm not seeing this quote at all in the original section you quoted. So no, Velo didn't say that.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Since you are quoting me, why don't you insert the previous post of mine I referenced in it?
If she was indeed offered money to make this go away and it is discovered that it came from any other source than him or his family then it should be considered an improper benefit to him.

This was so predictable it is laughable.

This reads pretty damned clear as a hypothetical. If you were in the least confused about what I was saying perhaps you should have looked at what I referenced. "...as I mentioned before..."

Your defense of this is gross.

Last edited:

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
His availability isn't going to matter results wise, they are still going to be ******* awful with or without him.

It's going to be interesting to see how Les Miles handles watching his team get their teeth kicked in every game.

• Optimistic
Reactions: VeloClone

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
It's going to be interesting to see how Les Miles handles watching his team get their teeth kicked in every game.
The true measure of a great coach is to take a bottom feeder to sustained success. Les Miles at Oklahoma State and especially LSU had a built-in recruiting process were he never had to start at true ground zero. Granted, Oklahoma State was 4-7 the first year, but not near the test of KU. We will see...

Help Support Us

Become a patron