Pooka Williams Arrested for Suspicion of DA

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
I think you overestimate the extent of your personal fan club. Homerism is fine, when the message board bears the name of your team. Expecting it to be honored and accepted on a rival team's message board is optimistic. Honest evaluations of other teams are respected. Yours are rarely honest (particularly when discussing ISU, KU & KSU). You might as well own it - you're a KU homer (but only in basketball, which drops you even lower on the scale, IMO). And that won't win you any awards on an ISU board.
I dont believe I have a fan club and I do not seek, nor require any level of honor or acceptance. I simply choose to participate here and share my opinions; whether anyone likes them or agrees with them is not important to me. I am not here to change minds, just to participate the same as you or any other user.

I feel that I am honest about my opinions and consistent about my reasoning. I simply have a different point of view than you. If you feel that I am intentionally dishonest well then there's not much I could probably do to change that.

It is a public forum to which I try to adhere to the rules of participation and accept the punishments for the times in which I fail to do so. I doubt that the goal here is "say only stuff that everyone likes or go away".

• Optimistic
Reactions: JP4CY

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
A meds joke. Witty. Any "your momma jokes" you want to break out? Maybe a poopie joke?

This ones for you Random. Or did you mean Pookie joke?

giphy.gif

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Hasn't tuco been permabanned on this board already? How is this not against tos

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
I dont believe I have a fan club and I do not seek, nor require any level of honor or acceptance. I simply choose to participate here and share my opinions; whether anyone likes them or agrees with them is not important to me. I am not here to change minds, just to participate the same as you or any other user.

I feel that I am honest about my opinions and consistent about my reasoning. I simply have a different point of view than you. If you feel that I am intentionally dishonest well then there's not much I could probably do to change that.

It is a public forum to which I try to adhere to the rules of participation and accept the punishments for the times in which I fail to do so. I doubt that the goal here is "say only stuff that everyone likes or go away".

I doubt that the goal here is "say only stuff that everyone likes or go away".[/QUOTE]

You've obviously never participated in the "cave" forums. :)