PODCAST: Joel Lanning and Allen Lazard stop by to talk draft then things get crazy

ZZZ

Feb 10, 2013
Ames, IA
It's been fun to listen to these guys. You can start to get a feel for how their personalities are, especially when the topics changed for the second half. Very fun listen!

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Fun podcast. Sounds like it might have been a good thing that CW wasn't in school at the same time as them. He would have been a bad influence. They seemed quite amused by his anecdotes.

• Agree
Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
When they both talked about Barkley being the first NFL pick, I was really hoping CW would bring up the bogus "Most Versatile Award." I still cannot believe Lanning wasn't given that award.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
The teeth dream means you are worried about something or you have a major life changes.

Now that you know, you might not have the dreams as much.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I'm, as my shrink puts it, a "very anxious guy." Perhaps this has something to do with the dream.

I’d bet a lot of money that’s it. I had them a lot when I was stressed out by work. I haven’t really had them since I realized what they were about.

• Funny
Reactions: jbclone10

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
FYI: The "Deep State" is not going to waste time bugging your room. They will just hack your cell phone, computer, smart TV. Easier yet, they will just set up a shell company and pretend they want to advertise something. Then ask Google, Facebook, ect to give them your information so they know how to manipulate you...

Or so I have heard...

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Felt like I was eves dropping on some college kids in their dorm room. Which was fun

The game-chat was boring. Sorry, no interest in gaming so I guess I'm the minority.

Stopped listening when the theory of Marilyn Monroe was killed to keep anyone from learning about the presence of aliens...

Last edited:

browns4cy

Sep 3, 2014
Is there another 2 guys like them in the state of iowa? Or anywhere else for that matter? There personality and there skill in the game of football makes them a unique opportunity that I hope to see again in my lifetime

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
FYI: The "Deep State" is not going to waste time bugging your room. They will just hack your cell phone, computer, smart TV. Easier yet, they will just set up a shell company and pretend they want to advertise something. Then ask Google, Facebook, ect to give them your information so they know how to manipulate you...

Or so I have heard...

Google and the CIA are like this, and they are the deep state. Companies like Google, Face Book, etc. have more timely and complex profiles than the government could develop so they just use their info.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Dallas really screwed themselves by not taking Lazard in the 3rd. They had a perfect draft going IMO, then they missed on a great talent. There's more opportunities but not sure if he will still be around in the 4th or 5th.

Help Support Us

Become a patron