Penn State vs Iowa Dual

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Good question. Hard to complain about tech falls too much, but I think he tilts guys so effortlessly that he racks up a tech before he can even try for a pin. He will probably get another tech tonight.
Lee is a fantastic wrestler and am in now ways knocking him. But his typical go to moves are ones where you see a lot of t falls and less pins regularly. Seen that from wrestlers who use two on one cheap tilts, or parrellel style tilts. Those wrestlers do t seem to get the pins as often, may just be their natural positioning. I’m sure if he focused on it he could be sticking guys quick, he’s a fantastic wrestler and Iowa should be thrilled to have him.

• Agree
Reactions: Sturge34

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
I hate everything hawkeye with the intensity of 1000 suns but i almost found myself rooting for spencer lee to win last year. The kid is an animal. That being said i pray that penn st can somehow pull off the upset tonight so i can witness the sh!tshow that would be tom brands losing this dual.
Would love to see Brands cost the hawks a team point

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
That looks like it might be a structural injury for DeSanto. Would be devastating to Iowa.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
That looks like it might be a structural injury for DeSanto. Would be devastating to Iowa.
Is the Iowa collapse going to happen at the end of January ?? Hate to see anyone go out from an injury even if it’s a hawk. This has been Iowa’s downfall always seem like later season injuries get them

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I don’t know if it is a strategy thing or a style thing but Young doesn’t seem aggressive at all against an unranked guy. You have to look to score in this situation.

• Agree
Reactions: Sturge34

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
Keamer the hero for the Hawks in this dual. But the DeSanto injury has to be the story coming out of it.