Penn State vs Iowa Dual

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I don’t see how Iowa doesn’t win the title. Nobody is close to them if they wrestle close to potential.

Having said that, Lugo, Assad, Murin & Warner could potentially underperform by quite a bit

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I don’t see how Iowa doesn’t win the title. Nobody is close to them if they wrestle close to potential.

Having said that, Lugo, Assad, Murin & Warner could potentially underperform by quite a bit

Warner already has. Hopefully the kick in the nuts TB gave him will light a fire.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
the one I posted was cheering for Iowa over Cael

I am in no way cheering for Iowa over Cael. In my perfect world, neither team would win. But, after watching PSU win year after year, it gets a little old. So, I am saying the only good thing about Iowa winning is that Cael isn't winning.

Reactions: HitItHard58

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

This is spot on. On paper and by seed Iowa wins easily. But like you said a number of guys could under perform to make it very interesting, plus PSU will still be a bonus machine come tournament time.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What match is the most underrated tonight or sneaky good one?

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
I assume that if Eierman is wrestling, that Brands don't think Murin's shoulder is going to hold up or didn't hold up.

I assume that Murin can't get a medical redshirt anymore with how many matches he has wrestled.
There's rumblings of it n
What match is the most underrated tonight or sneaky good one?
Not underrated but DeSanto I could see getting caught which could throw some juice into PSU for the night.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
There's rumblings of it n

Not underrated but DeSanto I could see getting caught which could throw some juice into PSU for the night.
One night in college I was in Iowa city for ISU-Iowa football and threw some juice

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Is there seriously a good HWT match though?

Of course I don’t watch enough wrestling to know though I’m told.

Sure. Cass likes to push the action and go for pins. When the other guy decides to wrestle it's fun to watch.

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
Sure. Cass likes to push the action and go for pins. When the other guy decides to wrestle it's fun to watch.

I'm really excited to see a Cass vs Mason Parris matchup. Both are hwts that like to push the action

• Agree
Reactions: DantheFan

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Is there seriously a good HWT match though?

Of course I don’t watch enough wrestling to know though I’m told.

I agree with you for the most part, but Cass is more athletic than what Iowa has had in the past. He is actually fun to watch. First HWT I would say that about for Iowa in a long time.

• Agree
Reactions: Sturge34

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
I hate everything hawkeye with the intensity of 1000 suns but i almost found myself rooting for spencer lee to win last year. The kid is an animal. That being said i pray that penn st can somehow pull off the upset tonight so i can witness the sh!tshow that would be tom brands losing this dual.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I hate everything hawkeye with the intensity of 1000 suns but i almost found myself rooting for spencer lee to win last year. The kid is an animal. That being said i pray that penn st can somehow pull off the upset tonight so i can witness the sh!tshow that would be tom brands losing this dual.

Lee is an amazing talent, but have to wonder why he isn’t sticking people. 2 minute tech falls are incredible, but 6 is better than 5.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Lee is an amazing talent, but have to wonder why he isn’t sticking people. 2 minute tech falls are incredible, but 6 is better than 5.

Good question. Hard to complain about tech falls too much, but I think he tilts guys so effortlessly that he racks up a tech before he can even try for a pin. He will probably get another tech tonight.

• Agree
Reactions: Sturge34

Help Support Us

Become a patron