OSU game environment

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Everyone saying OSU's defense is very good at mixing things up really making it hard for the quarterback to know what's coming. Hopefully the crowd stays fired up throughout, even if there are lulls because Brock is human...there will be challenges on offense. Just win, baby.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
That’s why I think tomorrow that place will be a bent up, powder keg ready to explode. If the boys are playing well, it’s gonna be bananas. People have waited since Texas in ‘19 to make that place magical again. We’re gonna win. It’s gonna be amazing. Book it.
thank-you-bow.gif

CloneFanInKC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2021
From the TV view; the game atmosphere in the second half looked awesome.

I know a few people who attended the game and they said the game atmosphere was phenomenal.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
From the TV view; the game atmosphere in the second half looked awesome.

I know a few people who attended the game and they said the game atmosphere was phenomenal.
I was at the game. That had to sound loud. I actually think fans did a good job at getting on the refs and then all the sudden we started to even out on calls. Not sure if they substituted that sideline judge but damn how many times could he try to screw us.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I was satisfied. The crowd started a little slow, just like the game. The first time I think the crowd was actually loud was after Mevis' second punt, which was a boomer that the coverage team handled beautifully.

I got chills multiple times in the second half from the environment.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
I didn't get to see full game because of soccer but what I saw was great! Atmosphere seemed so good. On the radio JW and Heft mentioned several times the spots were bad all game.

My 13 yr old daughter was at the game with a friend. She told me it was so loud in the 2nd half she couldn't believe it

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I was at the game. That had to sound loud. I actually think fans did a good job at getting on the refs and then all the sudden we started to even out on calls. Not sure if they substituted that sideline judge but damn how many times could he try to screw us.
The announcers mentioned multiple times that the stadium was shaking.

What I don’t understand is how it can get that loud, but it seems like we rarely get other teams to false start.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron