Oh, Charles...

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
You be surprised how many people in the northeast don't know what is beyond Philly, and how many from the deep south have no clue what is north of the Mason Dixon line. Our Iowa grade school education covered the basics a little better than what is done in Sir Charles' neck of the woods.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
Aced this quiz back in 8th grade; today I missed

Helena, Cheyenne, Santa Fe, Pierre, Jefferson City, Frankfort, Columbia, Charleston, Harrisburg, Hartford, Providence, & Concord

businessman-sitting-in-office-corner-wearing-dunce-cap-picture-id494558503

Several among that group are the tricky states.

The ones that took me longest to finally remember were Maine, North Carolina and Wyoming.

• Agree
Reactions: CYCLNST8

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
There should be no Iowa or Ohio....no boundaries at all. That is the problem. Just earth, and all us earthlings. Imagine there's no countries; It isn't hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for and no religion, too. Imagine all of peoplekind living life in peace.
All you smarty pants think you're superior because you know the states, and state capitals, and math, and stuff about government and science and stuff..... but the world is ruled by dreamers and I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one.

• Creative

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
The guy had a horrible potty mouth when he played.

I have always really enjoyed his sports commentary and sense of humor. Charles has never seemed too full of himself..

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
He's not a role model...
He wasn't but I can understand what he did. He was undersized and needed to be a tough MFer that a lot of players were afraid of if he was going to survive in the league. And survive he did. Kind of like Rodman. He brought defense and rebounding to a team but I'm not sure he would have survived as long as he did if he didn't bring something else to the organization. What he eventually brought was crazy. But, hey, the NBA is entertainment and crazy sells tickets and merch.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Aced this quiz back in 8th grade; today I missed

Helena, Cheyenne, Santa Fe, Pierre, Jefferson City, Frankfort, Columbia, Charleston, Harrisburg, Hartford, Providence, & Concord

businessman-sitting-in-office-corner-wearing-dunce-cap-picture-id494558503
I got 43 out of 50. For some reason I kept spelling Frankfort Ky wrong. Embarrassed that I forgot some of the others.