*** OFFICIAL VEISHEA POST-GAME THREAD ***

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
We weren't mature enough in this one. Lots of little mistakes led into a bad loss. Hopefully next year we don't lose to badly. Hopefully they look back and use this as motivation to improve themselves. Devastating for the leaders of the team, lots of hard work down the drain. The only question is if they will get back to this stage next year.

I'm not sure next year will look any better as I think they bring the hammer down hard on us. I've heard insider reports (sorry for posting premium content) that we are getting the equivalent of the Death Penalty for all of our student code of conduct violations stemming from this loss.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
We also should not have taken all those bad egg transfers from WVU. It wasn't worth the gamble and we should have built this program the right way.

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
It was a good season. But starting slow killed us once again. Wouldnt be surprised to see Veishea transfer. Especially since it could see no playing time in the next few years.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I'm not sure next year will look any better as I think they bring the hammer down hard on us. I've heard insider reports (sorry for posting premium content) that we are getting the equivalent of the Death Penalty for all of our student code of conduct violations stemming from this loss.

Too many timeouts the first half and missed free throws.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I, for one, blame Matt Thomas for VEISHEA being canceled. Kid just refuses to live up to expectations...

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
At least for once the student section showed up and was loud and wild like the old days.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Read that they arrested two more for being involved in knocking over the light poles. Are these the guys in the pictures released by the police? Or are those guys still waiting for their doorbells to ring?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron