*** Official Texas Vs IOWA STATE Gameday Thread ***

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Number 19 killed the early mo, but then it's mostly poor game calling based on what Texass is showing.
And, get number 3 into some tackling drills, it's tough to miss two in the same play.

• Agree
Reactions: ThatllDoCy

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I still think that we are the better team. My unpopular opinion is that we were doomed when the leader of the team decided to post a divisive social warrior post on twitter. You don't get into something like that without losing focus for you and the team...

Poor snowflake.

We will still win this game despite your fatalism.

• Funny
Reactions: Spam

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
I still think that we are the better team. My unpopular opinion is that we were doomed when the leader of the team decided to post a divisive social warrior post on twitter. You don't get into something like that without losing focus for you and the team...

Yeah, that must be it...o_O

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
When a bunch of 5 Star Prima Donnas have competent coaching that "knocks down" their egos, you can see what that leads to. I'm afraid we may be witnessing the rebirth of Texas football. For those of you who thought that Texas needs to be great on the national scene - you're starting to see a glimpse of that. Herman's offensive capabilities are his strengths & he will get that offense rolling soon enough, imo. Too bad his defense is already stellar, I was hoping it would take him at least 1 year to get anything consistent going. Also, too bad this wasn't Texas's first game - Maryland has to be glad they got UT when they did.
Hyperbole much? Texas didn't play that great. We were that horrible.

• Agree
Reactions: BigLame