*** Official Texas Tech vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

BDAL23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2019
The defense is championship caliber. The offense is as bad as Walden’s or McCarney ‘s last year

Reactions: jdolson27

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Campbell postgame:

“Our fans are frying a 39 year old kid doing his best to coach offense and call plays.”

“You want to come after him? Come after me! I’m 40! I’m a man!”

• Haha
Reactions: Gunnerclone

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I think we need to acknowledge that something very strange is going on with this team, and in particular this staff. Something is very, very wrong. I haven’t witnessed anything like this
It is ******* strange. Campbell trying to weasel out of a buyout by getting fired.

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
Ok, on offense, tell me I’m crazy - if there are more than 7 guys in the box, you probably shouldn’t run the ball. If you spread the field and force the defense to cover more space, leaving maybe only 5 or 6 in the box, you should run the ball. And if you’re the quarterback and running a read option play, you should actually keep the ball occasionally. But the coaches somehow know that the opposite of this is actually true? Or it’s part of CMC’s “overcoming adversity” that part of being a Cyclone now is being forced into literally the most difficult situation humanly possible?

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Figures the feed froze before the sack. Even the Internet is trolling me.