*** Official Texas Tech vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
Wathing USC play, first year coach totally different team. I think this is my team going forward. My hedge team, same colors and everything.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Every game is like watching the same movie over and over again. Same inept offense, terrible special teams, and defense doing everything it can but not enough to overcome the bad offense and special teams. There is no improvement from week to week or learning from our mistakes. Time for some changes.
CampbellBall baby! Isn't it exciting?

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
I made the mistake of typing, “Matt Campbell” into a Twitter search - guy is getting serious heat by a lot of national folks.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
When you invest time and money, you are entitled to ***** every now and again!

You should stop. No one forced you to do those things so basically you’re feeling sorry for yourself and throwing a little ***** fit. If you have money and time to invest in a cfb team then I expect you to at least act like a grown up on the internet. Have some respect for yourself.

Reactions: JP4CY

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
CMC "Special Teams is a lot of responsibility for one person, I prefer to spread it out". Uh Matt our "special Teams" is **** and you'll never win in th margins without winning the ST battle.
Did he actually say that?