*** Official TCU at ISU Gameday Thread ***

• Politics and In-State Rivals Threads - You will notice that you may or may not be seeing expected posts from the Politics and In-State Rivals forums.

Due to the nature of these forums, they have been changed from an opt-out to opt-in design - meaning you must opt-in to see them. Unfortunately, that only changes the default for new registrations. Your selections right now are likely not what you want.

You can opt-in/out to either the Politics or In-State Rivals Forums in your user settings (click for instructions to learn more).

ISUpadre

Aug 2, 2013
USA! USA!
Sacked *****!

Sack-o-money.gif

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
awesome stop!

I hate ThCU's arrogant ***.... oooo we went 12-0 against Wyoming, New Mexico, and Air Force...that's the same as playing Texas, OU, OSU, etc....

kick their butt Clones!

slipp71

Nov 17, 2009
I have no idea why the coaching staff is playing Rohach over Richardson. Sam is clearly the better option and gives us a better chance to win. How many wins does Grant have under his belt? (I realize this is his first start, but he's played enough is past games to make an impact, which he hasn't.) Getting tired of the bad decisions our coaching staff continues to make offensively.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Tons of injuries aren't a mess--that's a tragedy. I can't believe anyone would so trivialize our players hurts. And those kids keep going out there and trying.
Dude you are ****ed in the head. Please go back and read everyone of my post in this thread. Now try and find one that I talk about our injured kids. That's right keep looking........

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Um, yes he is. Rhoads was alternating QB's on every play at one point.

Sam never threw the ball though, we were basically doing what they are doing with Boykin except not leaving Rohach in as a worthless WR which I actually agree with.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
Tons of injuries aren't a mess--that's a tragedy. I can't believe anyone would so trivialize our players hurts. And those kids keep going out there and trying.

Injured players on a football team isn't a tragedy. Are you serious? Did you really compare what this team is going through as a tragedy?

ISUpadre

Aug 2, 2013
USA! USA!
I have no idea why the coaching staff is playing Rohach over Richardson. Sam is clearly the better option and gives us a better chance to win. How many wins does Grant have under his belt? (I realize this is his first start, but he's played enough is past games to make an impact, which he hasn't.) Getting tired of the bad decisions our coaching staff continues to make offensively.

sore%20thumb.gif

Help Support Us

Become a patron