*** Official South Dakota State vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

PineClone

Jul 16, 2008
I’ve said this before, but it’s worth repeating

This season has been magical. This team has far exceeded our expectations, and it’s fun to watch a team so cohesive, tough, and energetic. I will have fond memories of this season no matter how this tournament plays out.

But, the tournament gives us an opportunity to make more fond memories. And it would be the icing on the cake if they made a deep run this season. It all starts today. Win and advance. ISU doesn’t need to play perfect basketball just yet. They could win 59-58 today, and I would be happy.

With that said, I don’t expect a close game. ISU 79, SDSU 52. Let’s go! This is the best 2 days of college basketball!!
Agree. I think the key is free throws. ISU has shown that they can make them (see K-State game). Need to see more of that in the tournament.

• Agree
Reactions: RagingCloner

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
MY dumbass has Uconn losing to FAU

It's not out of the realm of possibility. For all the teams complaining about being in UCONN's bracket I feel not enough people are looking how tough this bracket is for them as the top overall seed.

It would seem to me top overall seed should have the easiest path.

• Agree
Reactions: RagingCloner

Alswelk

Slightly Radioactive
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 5, 2006
Albuquerque, NM

So this kind of touches on one of the things I'm most proud of about us - as the realignment ******** has gone on around us, and there's a sense that we (and our conference) are left for dead, the collective response has more or less been "Go **** yourselves: Nebraska, Texas, Oklahoma, whoever. We'll be just fine without you. Just watch us."

And it's simply great. No other way to put it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron