*** Official North Carolina Central vs IOWA STATE Game(day) Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Well, we now know how much of an asshat that "Vegas Expert" Fox Sports Live used is, the one saying ISU was a 7-seed at best and guaranteeing NCC's upset over ISU. Yep. Only one of the largest margins of victory in the entire first round in a game that was never in doubt in the second half.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
At least the coach and go home and cuddle his 1yr old :sad: I'm glad the Drs thought he could go home Monday.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Have to say I really like the NCC team and their coach. Good group of guys it seems.

I like there coach too. Drew up some good plays, put his team in a position to compete, just talent ended up overwhelming.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Well, we now know how much of an asshat that "Vegas Expert" Fox Sports Live used is, the one saying ISU was a 7-seed at best and guaranteeing NCC's upset over ISU. Yep. Only one of the largest margins of victory in the entire first round in a game that was never in doubt in the second half.

Do you have a link for that? Has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. If you watched ANY of ISUs games in the Big12 tourney you would know that's complete BS.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
Someone want to remind me why I was supposed to be worried about this game? Because I never got everyone's worries in the first place.

But they were the best 14 seed in the tourney. They'd beaten 20 straight crappy opponents. Their coach was such a nice guy. They have one guy who can score.

Take your pick I guess. That's just too much intimidation for me.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Good game by both teams. ISU was just on fire tonight. When GN is making 3s you are in big trouble, because you absolutely can not let him drive on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron