***Official Men's Basketball National Championship Game Thread***

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
WVU only scored 16 in the half against Purple Kansass. Woof
It seemed like WVU seemed to struggle more the second time around the round-robin. More close games. Maybe its just big 12 teams were figuring them out, which is an advantage for WVU against unfamiliar tourney teams.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
If a WVU-ND matchup happens, it's interesting to know that ND is the best FT shooting team in the country at 79.9%.

I would probably be putting some cheddar down on ND if that would happen, because lines tend to be friendly to WVU.

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
Wow didn't see this coming, I knew Virginia would make a run, but closing out a 12 point deficit in a matter of minutes is impressive for their... offensively challenged team this year.

• Agree
Reactions: bawbie and srjclone

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Wow didn't see this coming, I knew Virginia would make a run, but closing out a 12 point deficit in a matter of minutes is impressive for their... offensively challenged team this year.
Agreed, wasn't surprised they came back as I figured this will be a close game. But did not expect to see them close the gap like a Hoiball team

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Is no one discussing the man bun being sported by the Virgina player here? This is concerning.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I am a Mike Brey fan. After we kicked there ass in 13 he changed they types he recruits and plays a much more fun style to watch.

When he was at Delaware, before he went to UND, he was one of the names thrown out for coaches to come here, that would have been when Eustachy was hired. Then he was hired at UND while by borther was there, I've been a fan ever since.

He really did seem to adopt the Hoiball style after that NCAA beatdown.

Reactions: Bret44