*** Official Kansas State vs #7 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The team needs a good offensive game to get it's confidence back but holy crap not nearly as much as this fan base does.

I'd bet there were a lot of little things that film showed and some rest and 'fix-it' steps taken to put it together in a game but I think the team really lives in their own world which is good.

Reactions: Die4Cy

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
10 years ago
1012934_10201700019926731_193726932_n.jpg

Mar 14, 2014; Kansas City, MO, USA; Iowa State Cyclones forward Georges Niang (31) is injured during the second half against the Kansas Jayhawks in the semifinals of the Big 12 Conference college basketball tournament at Sprint Center. Iowa State won 94-83. Mandatory Credit: Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sports

GoldandCardinal

Sep 28, 2019
K-State is my stopgap most hated team in the league with OU and Texas' unofficial departure from Big 12 sports. At least until Utah gets here, who seem like they will slide seamlessly into the void left by OuT.
Save a space for BYU. You'll get there.

• Agree
Reactions: Lexclone

Klubber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Aurora, IL
Really don't like this spot for ISU. K-State is desperate to keep their tourney hopes alive. We're banged up and just lost to them. Plus we are maybe playing to keep a 2 seed, but probably will still be in Omaha regardless. Hope I'm wrong, but I expect another clunker.
I'm the opposite. A little rest is what we needed. I expect a focused effort and think we'll run these guys tonight after such a piss-poor effort in Manhattan.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
10 years ago
View attachment 125520

Mar 14, 2014; Kansas City, MO, USA; Iowa State Cyclones forward Georges Niang (31) is injured during the second half against the Kansas Jayhawks in the semifinals of the Big 12 Conference college basketball tournament at Sprint Center. Iowa State won 94-83. Mandatory Credit: Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sports
Seriously, it has been 10 years???

CY9008

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2010
West Des Moines, IA
The team needs a good offensive game to get it's confidence back but holy crap not nearly as much as this fan base does.
One of my favorite traits of TJ as a coach. It’s frustrating not to see him get after the officials in some games like we want him to, but because of his cam cool collected demeanor you can tell the team follows suit in not getting to high or low after losses or frustrating outings.

You think Keshon comes back with a game changing and-1 in Orlando after a rough first 35 mins if these coaches allowed pouting and emotional outbursts?

Jimbo ISU

Mar 7, 2024
I expect Iowa State to take down Kansas State today as we get benefit from the rest advantage. I just don't think they'll be able to get us in back-to-back games. I don't understand the notion that this is not a big game for ISU, it's a very big game to me. I would like to win as many games as possible simply because winning is great and losing sucks.

Clone95

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 13, 2019
I expect Iowa State to take down Kansas State today as we get benefit from the rest advantage. I just don't think they'll be able to get us in back-to-back games. I don't understand the notion that this is not a big game for ISU, it's a very big game to me. I would like to win as many games as possible simply because winning is great and losing sucks.
I definitely think Tre, BRE, and Hasan in particular, want to play as many more college games as they can?

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007

Don't let those who shrug their shoulders fool you. It's a big game for them just as it is for you, me....the ISU coaches and players.

And I hope you are correct about the rest advantage. Because if KSU does win.......then out the window goes the "tired" excuse those ISU fans with KSU having played back to back. And that might just send many a CFer into therapy.

Reactions: Jimbo ISU

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
View attachment 125496 vs View attachment 125497

Kansas State (19-13, 8-10 BIG 12)
#7 IOWA STATE (24-7, 13-5 BIG 12)
THURSDAY, MARCH 14TH 6:00 P.M. CST
T-Mobile Center / Kansas City, MO.

TV: ESPN2
Talent: Jon Sciambi, pxp Fran Fraschilla, analyst Kris Budden, sideline

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network (Varsity Network)
CRN Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)
Revenge is sweet. I think we dominate tonight

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron