Kansas_State.png
vs
site.png

NO. 20 IOWA STATE (12-3, 2-1 BIG 12)
VS. KANSAS STATE (11-4, 1-2 BIG 12)
SATURDAY, JAN. 12 | 11 A.M. CST
AMES, IOWA | HILTON COLISEUM (14,384)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network
Talent: John Walters (pxp); Eric Heft (analyst)
TV: ESPN2
Talent: Chuckie Kempf (pxp); Robbie Hummel (analyst)

images

1376.png

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Basketball should not be played at 11 in the morning.

Agreed, thankfully there is only one more 11AM game on the schedule. It is better to be the home team especially playing early with KSU coming off a grinder vs WV on Wednesday.

There is a lot of valid reasons ISU is a 10 pt favorite which boil down to being the better team, especially sans Stokes and Wade. Though as always when playing Bruce's Purple Kitties, I don't see ISU winning by double digits. They will show up and play tough, but I don't see how they will be able to score enough to win in Ames.

Coming off a the BU loss, I am curious if Lindell gets a starting spot now. He should be pretty close to 100% conditioned and having him as a starter could make him more comfortable in the role. Getting his ability to slash to the basket would be beneficial vs KSU man-to-man D.

Go State!!! Beat Bruce's Purple Kitties!

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
God I love watching Cyclone basketball, what a treat on a cold Saturday morning.

With that said, I believe my enthusiasm will channel directly into the players and they’ll kick KSU’s a$$ today.

• Useful
Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

clonedlion

Feb 28, 2013
You have to think Wade would be rusty whether he is back or not. Hilton is not a place you want to knock the rust off. The line is around 9.5/10 and I think that is about right. Clones should win this one comfortably by the end.

Help Support Us

Become a patron