*** Official IOWA STATE Vs Texas Gameday Thread ***

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Some of those TOs were reminiscent of the Milwaukee game and not what you typically see from good P5 players. Passing is definitely high on the offseason list.

Thanks to DJ, Brase, and Beverly for being Cyclones

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Game..
Next year will be interesting. It could be very good, it could be disappointing. Wigs needs to be not handling the ball all the time next year. 2 guard makes more sense.

Yeah we are not the lock that everyone thinks next year. We are 10th in the league (by 4 games), and some people are talking about challenging for the conference.

I would be happy with the NIT next year.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
One of the worst basketball season comes to an end.A Prohm coached team is amazing in the closing minutes.

Johnny Orr had several seasons with this kind of record. A couple even worse.

This game was like the season--some good things, some potential, but in the end not having enough players and not being strong fundamentally led to the final result.

Onto the football hype train for the next 5 months and hope for a generally better direction for the basketball program next year.

L

LincolnWay187

Well this year pretty well blew. Lots of opportunity next year but my enthusiasm for hoops is certainly lower and I'm guessing I'm not the only one like that

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: psyclone51 and Cy$

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Alternatives?
There were none. Just defensively, it was more or less 4 on 5 the last 6,7 min. of the game, probably due in large to fatigue. Just was much easier to identify when he was getting blown by than others I guess.

Shawker

This May Not Be Accurate
Jun 19, 2014
Des Moines
you are an idiot

an.gif

Reactions: Blandboy