*** Official IOWA STATE vs Ohio Game(Day) Thread ***

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
I just tuned into this ****show. Might need to go back out and continue my yardwork.
I was just thinking the other day about when Deace and Miller had their radio show and when they’d give predictions Deace would often refer to our games as a “rake your lawn” Saturday. Man have we fallen back to that stage….

Reactions: GTO

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I really want to know if our coaches are unwilling to adapt the offensive playcalling to what the defense is giving them because they are stubborn or because they think Rocco can't handle it.
If this staff doesn’t think Rocco can handle it then why not give Kohl a shot? Might as well if the staff has zero confidence in Rocco.

Reactions: chadly82

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Well, if we're unable to make a team like Ohio pay for playing cover 1 and selling out on the run it doesn't really matter what we do. We'll be lucky to win another game all season.

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

• Funny
Reactions: HouClone

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I'd question why I'm still here if I was Heacock. P4 teams would take him as DC for a couple years to mentor someone.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It’s not Becht’s fault that he stares down receivers and is predictable? Okay, man.

Considering ISU's staff imo has not been great at just letting a the QB do what they do, I wouldn't be shocked if they've restricted his options.