*** Official IOWA STATE VS Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
7 mins to go with a backcourt of Grill, Jenkins and Zion.

No offense to the kid whatsover but Jenkins is just not an intimidating sports name.

I think what this program really needs is good basketball names like the football program has started to accumulate.

Although I think Grill's a good basketball name.

I don't know.

This season needs to stop.

clone1990

Apr 14, 2008
How can anyone defend this ******** anymore? You’d have to have about zero basketball knowledge. Like Cat.
They will be on shortly to tell everyone how their opinions and feelings are wrong or dumb. Getting owned by a terrible KSU team and looks like the first 20 loss season in how long?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Not to be mean, but is there any player besides maybe Bolton, Conditt, and Solo that you'd be upset if you heard they were transferring out?

Inthesystem

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 12, 2009
Can you imagine how bad it would be if Kansas State was any good?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Not to be mean, but I’m not so sure about Conditt.

Agree with you, I thought about not including him on the list.

In all reality, I wouldn't even mind a wholesale change. I like Solo the most. I'm pretty indifferent to Bolton actually. He does as much bad as good most times IMO.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
No offense to the kid whatsover but Jenkins is just not an intimidating sports name.

I think what this program really needs is good basketball names like the football program has started to accumulate.

Although I think Grill's a good basketball name.

I don't know.

This season needs to stop.
01B3DEC4-32B2-41AF-8089-667D93493F6C.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: dirtyninety

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Not to be mean, but is there any player besides maybe Bolton, Conditt, and Solo that you'd be upset if you heard they were transferring out?

Not to be mean, but I’m not so sure about Conditt.

Agree with you, I thought about not including him on the list.

In all reality, I wouldn't even mind a wholesale change. I like Solo the most. I'm pretty indifferent to Bolton actually. He does as much bad as good most times IMO.

A reason some of these teams out there without comparable talent are doing so well is because they had returning players who had played together.

I'm not sure why anyone would want players to transfer out in an era where returning players are hard to come by.

The coach transferring out would not be unwelcomed though.