***Official Iowa State vs. Baylor Gameday Thread***

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
I want to see a good football team that does not play STUPID FOOTBALL GAME AFTER GAME ___ GEEZ WE CAN"T even MAKE an f'en extra point or an on-side kick. Can't you see this is the worst football we have put on the field in decades -- someone has to point it out ---- we are just plain awful -- and coaching is a huge piece of it. Quit ******** at me and look at the product on the field-- McFarland had a better offense and he was fired after two years. This is sad to watch -- Baylor may set a rushing record against us.

Wally is not the problem. I think Wally is a great defensive coordinator. Best we have had. I think we both know a majority of the coaching problems are on the other side of the ball.

kas4cy

Sep 11, 2011
Iowa City, IA
The kicker is offsides every kickoff, it's never called. Don't know why they decided to call it now.

Exactly. That's how kickers do it now. If it was on that, it should be called every time.

I'm not looking for special treatment here, I'm just looking for fairness.

Yes13

Oct 9, 2009
I want to see a good football team that does not play STUPID FOOTBALL GAME AFTER GAME ___ GEEZ WE CAN"T even MAKE an f'en extra point or an on-side kick. Can't you see this is the worst football we have put on the field in decades -- someone has to point it out ---- we are just plain awful -- and coaching is a huge piece of it. Quit ******** at me and look at the product on the field-- McFarland had a better offense and he was fired after two years. This is sad to watch -- Baylor may set a rushing record against us.
2-10 (0-8) was beyond worse.

Coaching hasn't been great, but Jesus Christ did you watch us that year.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
for people saying McFarland sucked should look at Herman and stop being a hypocrit

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008

On your first point, you couldn't be more wrong. Mac 2003 and Mac 2006, not to mention the entire decade of the 90s.

On your second point, I would agree.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
The kicker is offsides every kickoff, it's never called. Don't know why they decided to call it now.

I don't think they called it on the kicker. I think they seriously called it on George somehow.

The announcers are stupid for thinking it was called on the kicker. Really stupid.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
actually the reply shows it was correct. Oh and their RB had EIGHT yards per carry. great job coaches what a plan!!!

th_81496052.gif

Reactions: nj829