*** Official IOWA STATE vs #20 UCONN Game(Day) Thread ***

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Hunter is not a play maker. He is a good defender.

Are you serious? He made a bunch of crazy passes and had plenty of throw down dunks and acrobatic layups. Along with the steals that created a lot of points. Hate the guy for leaving but respect the game he has.

Reactions: fsanford

PickSix

Aug 25, 2013
Walton is a dumb ass. Screw him. I put up with him for years listening as a neutral observer but he is blatantly disrespectful to our guys currently. We're losing, but have some respect as an announcer.

Not sure if he’s s always like this, but he’s been coming across as a clueless clown all night. Definitely not a fan.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
UCONN is dangerous from pretty much every position on the floor, with a deep bench. And, tough D to boot.

Hate Hurley but respect this team.
Just because they beating us doesn't mean they are great. They are good but I don't think they are as good as we are making them look.

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
Every one of us would have taken a 2-1 record coming in. Even better, that includes wins over Nova (I know it’s this year’s team but the name matters) and UNC. We ran into a really good team. This is only our 2nd non-con loss under TJ and you can’t fault our effort in either. If anything, this is going to push the new guys even harder - not a lot of teams like this in the A-10 or in high school.
ISU MBB is still undefeated you quisling

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Proud of the guys!

Hard to believe many on here were just hoping we could get to the NIT.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
? You lost me at the tattoo part especially the ex

We’re losing this basketball game after upsetting number 1 and greatly exceeding expectations so far this season. What else could go wrong? This is when I miss her the most.

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011
We’re losing this basketball game after upsetting number 1 and greatly exceeding expectations so far this season. What else could go wrong? This is when I miss her the most.
This is setting up like the football season in that way... No expectations, then early season gives us hope, so then people are passed even though they did much better than expected. You can book it.

• Agree
Reactions: Darius Bieber

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013
Are you serious? He made a bunch of crazy passes and had plenty of throw down dunks and acrobatic layups. Along with the steals that created a lot of points. Hate the guy for leaving but respect the game he has.
Look at his assist and turnover numbers for last year and this year

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron