*** Official IOWA STATE vs #20 UCONN Game(Day) Thread ***

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I put bet on UCONN to with the championship after they played us. They just looked so complete, with legit big guys and solid depth
They had their ups and downs, weren't the best team all season but their peak looked better than anyone else.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
Uconn is almost as good as ISU defensively, but much better offensively. Also bigger and quicker. They look pretty damn good to me. Better than UNC

I did tell a guy at work they looked like a team that could win the championship after that game. Sure wish I had put $1 on them at the time, bet that would have paid well...

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
They had their ups and downs, weren't the best team all season but their peak looked better than anyone else.
They looked like the best team in the country when they played ISU and then a couple weeks later they dropped a few games that were head scratchers. Looks like they figured it out in the end. I wish ISU had a couple of their shooters. Hopefully TJ will concentrate of shooting guards in the portal.

Reactions: heitclone

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020
They looked like the best team in the country when they played ISU and then a couple weeks later they dropped a few games that were head scratchers. Looks like they figured it out in the end. I wish ISU had a couple of their shooters. Hopefully TJ will concentrate of shooting guards in the portal.
UConn was the best team in the country because teams couldn’t score against them.