*** Official IOWA STATE vs #19 Kansas State Game(Day) Thread ***

Dgilbertson

Sep 16, 2023
I rewatched the last 8 minutes. The last 2 minutes were coaching malpractice by Klieman.

1st and 10 on the 20 1:35 2 Timeouts
Incomplete
Designed Qb run???? Wtf
Clock running everyone looking flustered
Incomplete
4th and 8….no timeout incomplete

Left with 2 timeouts in his pocket and everyone disoriented the last 3 plays.
We had great D, but they did the same horrendous red zone against Texas to try and win.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
I also think there is a pretty good chance that the Iowa football program will be in decline in the coming years. I have very little confidence in their admin, the "Kirk Ferentz" and "Hayden Fry" era/line appears to be finally coming to an end, and their schedule is about to become much more difficult. They could become a doormat.

ISU needs to take advantage of this opportunity.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
This really shook my fatalistic pessimism when it comes to Iowa State football and college sports in general. I am not sure what to think anymore, but after all KSU is only another land grant college like ISU, and they aren't from the DEEP south.

I suppose I will try to be happy, and throw off pessimism for a day or so.

• Funny
Reactions: t-noah and CYDJ

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Anyone listen to any next day football podcasts yet? I doubt we get much run but would be interesting to hear if they talk about our game at all.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Just watching KCCI news this morning. They don’t show a single highlight of the win last night. They talk about it, and show some stats. BUT….we got highlights of the Michigan game and video of an interview of Kirk Ferentz. Man does out local news suck. Oh, also as i type this, we get video of Drake and also Grandview. But no video of ISU.
That sort of stuff is difficult to get. It is only available ..... Looks it up...... Everywhere.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
I hope this is 100% true. You want to play somewhere else? Fine, but you won't take snaps from guys that want to be Cyclones.
I'm in the camp of if you are looking for a change because you have some family/personal stuff going on then the coaching staff needs to help out that young person in anyway that they can. If you are looking for a change cause you want that bag then you shut your mouth up about it until after the season. I you are looking for a change cause you want that bag and you are dumb enough to open your mouth about it with a minimum of 2 games left then you deserve to be kicked out of the room.

It's going to be a damn shame going forward with a lot of these individuals because they are going to have so many birdies chirping in their ears promising them this and promising them that. They haven't had that before and eyes get wide and mind gets narrow.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron