*** Official IOWA STATE VS #15 Kansas State Big 12 Tournament Game(Day) Thread ***

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
How many of Jac's rebounds were with one hand while some purlple puke was hanging on him?

All of them. And I'm not kidding. He was freaking nails tonight. With the exception of the late three from the top of the key and the foul on the three point shooter, that is. :)

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: cstrunk and aauummm

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
CF's armchair experts be like:

tenor.gif

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Gutty gutty team. EVERYONE on this team, players, coaches, players that sometimes drive us crazy deserves so much credit for turning this thing around. After West Virginia and the fights, a lot of teams would have quit. A lot of teams wouldn't have the maturity and leadership to play well against Tech and two win 2 games (so far) this weekend. I could not be happier for the players and coaches who took a whole lot of crap.

Was this the first win this year that we've managed a bit of a comeback late?

Also, I usually like Fran. But he's been kind of a **** to us this week. Kansas State is a good team. Them keeping it close was as much about them as it was about us.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
It was nice to see Jacobson with all those rebounds. Halliburton had great hustle.
Not pretty offensively but a great win.

Kansas State is a pretty good defensive team. They were the one seed for a reason. It's not like we were playing Rutgers.