*** Official IOWA STATE vs #1 North Carolina Game(Day) Thread ***

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
UNC fans are such elitist bball snobs us beating them is exponentially more satisfying if you look at it from their point of view stylistically and brand wise it's equivalent to getting beat by the Clampents.
I’ll be honest, with their historical success it would be hard to not be snobs.

CyValley

Feb 29, 2008
You must not have obnoxious hok relatives or friends. **** iowa.
I don't, but I respect your point of view; it's more than reasonable. Screw them ugheyes. I just don't want them to interfere with my pure Cyclone happiness when we do so good. Best to you.

• Friendly
Reactions: NENick and NWICY

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Let's admit one thing. They are not the best team in the country. They have a bunch of players, but they aren't a team yet.
Yet? Don't they have one of the most returning minutes of any team in the country? If they aren't a team yet when will they be?

Reactions: Clonedogg

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I don't get it. Really, I don't. In what way does Iowa, in any context - win or lose - have a goddamn thing with how we feel about our Cyclones?

It's as if our happiness is linked in some way to Iowa's performance on the athletic fields. Linked in some way beyond how we relate to our conference rivals.

When I celebrate outstanding Cyclone victories, I'll be damned if I give one thought to how Iowa did that day. Considering Iowa in that circumstance gives it power over how we feel about ourselves.

Just f--king stop it. Please.
It's a joke. Relax.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
that GIF with the really hot girl in a bikini standing in front of a grill should be the official Grill GIF when he’s having a good game. Just keep posting that one over and over, and chuck the rest of them.

McKinney

Feb 1, 2012
McKinney, TX
UNC fans are such elitist bball snobs us beating them is exponentially more satisfying if you look at it from their point of view stylistically and brand wise it's equivalent to getting beat by the Clampents
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="7474932" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.33051" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/jed-beverlyhillbillies-guitar-dance-gif-7474932">Jed Beverlyhillbillies GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/jed-gifs">Jed GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Did they show the guy with a Caleb #2 sign on TV and some girl in a flashy outfit? He pointed at them after one of the early bombs lol

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Love that our game gets brought up every time they go to the studio at the rest of the games. The program and Caleb Grill in particular are getting a lot of pub tonight.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
The reaction of other teams to our style of play is usually the same and amusing. They try to match our physicality and intensity and it affects what they try to do that works for them. Our reaction to them is usually the same.

cowboys-tombstone.gif

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011
The reaction of other teams to our style of play is usually the same and amusing. They try to match our physicality and intensity and it affects what they try to do that works for them. Our reaction to them is usually the same.

cowboys-tombstone.gif
Is there a place we can hear cwillys call synced up to the video cast?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron