***Official Iowa State @ Texas Game Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
Maybe after the first or second time some of these guys would think ... "I should guard my guy"

Like I said, maybe we are not as good as we as fans would like them to be. Doesn't mean the guys aren't trying. Maybe you're good enough to show them how to do it??

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
Like I said, maybe we are not as good as we as fans would like them to be. Doesn't mean the guys aren't trying. Maybe you're good enough to show them how to do it??

You have to give 110% on D and this team doesn't. Period. To me that means you're not trying.

docholihawk

Oct 9, 2012
clear lake
I know it's a frustrating loss but I think ISU is still a NCAA tournament team. It sucks to lose to teams like TT and Texas but I also think this team is capable of beating anybody. It seems like there were bad plays all game long but it's a loss where a missed shot could have been made and it would have been a win. If nothing else tough losses like these tend to stick with younger players and teaches them how to close out in the future.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
I will give credit to Texas being a much better team than their record shows with Kabongo back, with that said when he fouls out with 1 min to go in OT it never should have made the 2nd OT. How we didn't own them after Kabongo/Holmes went out is embarassing.

psyclone51

Nov 6, 2011
Love all this should have would have could have. For me, I feel sorry for the team. You can't say they didn't work hard. How 'bout a little love for the team, instead of all this crap!!